Monday, November 06, 2006

Alpine Rex Bowler




He's finally here! All nine pounds & 20 1/2 inches of him. He was born on Sunday October 29 at 2:02 pm. Everything with the labor & delivery went really well. (Thank goodness for epidurals!) It was probably the most amazing thing I've ever experienced. And it's so nice to not be pregnant anymore. Nice to have the little guy out. No more heartburn or nausea or uncomfortable sleeping.

Alpine has had a little bit of jaundice so we got a suitcase of bilirubin lights to put him under. Hence the tanning bed picture. :)

And I'm feeling pretty good. I just keep taking my Motrin pain pills & that helps keep the pain away. I'm trying to figure out this mom thing and find time to sleep. :) But he's worth it. We feel very blessed to have him here and healthy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Utefan said...

He is so cute! And I am way jealous that he got to lay in a tanning bed! Lucky!

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home