Thursday, August 31, 2006

September.

Goodbye summer.

Hello fall.

Tomorrow offically begins my second favorite month of the year. My favorite has gotta be December. I love the whole Christmas thing. Wish it lasted longer. Which is probably why I start playing Christmas music right after Halloween. Anyway, I digress....

I love September. Leaves changing. Cooler weather. Crisp fall nights that have that "fall smell" to them. Football. Sweaters. Orange. Red. Yellow. My anniversary. Baseball playoffs. Jackets. Leaving the windows open. I just love it.

It also begins the fact that I can being saying, "I am having a baby next month".

Oh crap.

Last night at our birth class we watched a C-section video & got a tour of the labor & delivery floors of the hospital. Saw the l&d rooms. How the bed works. The big light & mirror in the ceiling. The birthing ball. The bar they'll attach to your bed, if you'd like. The whole nine yards.

So of course, last night I had some whacked out dreams. Dreamed I was in labor & pushing this baby out. I woke up & realized I had my fists clenched together so tighly (y'know, working on pushing this little King Kong out) that my hands & knuckles were really sore! And they stayed that way for most of the morning.

I've heard lots of stories about the weird dreams ladies have when they're pregnant. Not me, until the past few nights. I think the crazy-pregnant-dream stage is starting to kick in.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Haylie said...

atleast you didn't dream that you gave birth to a fish.

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home